PA. State Championship
Pa State Outdoor Tournament
July 16, 2022
- Register online @ https://frontend.rcherz.com/competitions/detail/12688/_PA_Outdoor_State_Championships__2022_
- Fee is $45 before July 2, Late Fee $55 from July 2-8, 2022
- All OUT of STATE archers need to register as a GUEST
- Middletown Archery is a Non-Smoking Facility
- No pets allowed except service dogs.
- Shooting Schedule is posted separately on Web Site.
- Parking~~Middletown Archery parking lot is limited. We will have a drop off area & you will be parking across the street at Penncrest High School
- Check in – inside the archery range upon arrive.
- Food ~~ Concession stand will offer breakfast menu, lunch menu, sport drinks and water.
- Classifications will be mixed for Eliminations keeping Compound, Recurve and Para separate
Ex: Compound Cub Male & Female, Recurve Cub Male & Female,
All Master Recurve together, etc.
- A General Meeting will be held during the break or after the tournament
- Qualification & Elimination Awards will be handed out at the end of tournament
- Refund will have a processing fee. No Refund after July 1, 2022.
- Everyone will be shooting a 72 arrow FITA qualifier at your distance and Elimination.
- Recurve and Barebow will be shooting on a 122cm multi-color target
- Compound archers will be shooting on an 80cm multi-color 6 ring target
- We will be hosting an AB/CD line
- Will have 4 minutes to shoot 6 arrows
- Will have 10sec. to go from waiting line to shooting line.
- Will follow World archery rules