PA State Indoor Championship
February 11 - February 12$35
FITA Archers of Pennsylvania
Pa State Indoor Championship
Feb. 11-12, 2023
Pa State Indoor Tournament
Feb. 11-12, 2023
- Sign up on rcherz.com
- SPACE IS LIMITED SO REGISTER EARLY
- All OUT of STATE archers need to register as a GUEST
- We will be having In-State awards and Out of State awards
- PA States- Saturday & Sunday 9am, 12:30pm,
- Late register starts Jan. 23, 2023
- Registration will close Feb. 1, 2023
- Registration fee is $35.
- Late registration is $40. Starting Jan 23-31, 2023
- Make sure you choose your target face: Vertical 3 spot or Single 40cm target
- There will be official practice. 3 end practice
- Lancaster- Main Shooting Range & Shooting Center will be used for practice..
- Will be following CDC guidelines.
- All participants will be required to agree to a waiver during registration
- Lancaster Archery is a Non-Smoking Facility
- Please check-in at registration table upon arrival.
- Registration will open 1 hr. before shooting.
- There will be double scoring. Lancaster will have electronic scoring along with a scorecard. Scorecard is official.
- Equipment inspection will be completed before shooting begins
- LAS Archery parking lot is limited. Please follow signs for additional parking.
- LAS concessions will be open.
- You are welcome to bring in your own snacks and drinks.
- Food will be allowed in the shooting range but not pass the shooting line.
- Awards will be distributed on Sunday following the 12:30p line or mailed.
- Refunds will have a service charge. Look on FITA Archers
- No bow case storage.
- Distance will be 18 meters, except 9 year old or younger Yeoman @ 9 meter
- PA States-Recurve Archers have a choice of a 40cm single-spot or vertical recurve 3-spot
- PA States-Compound Archers have a choice of a 40cm single-spot or vertical compound 3-spot.
- ALL Compound archers will shoot inner ten ring
- ALL Recurve archers will shoot outer ten ring
- We will be hosting an “AB “& “CD” line
- Will have 2 minutes to shoot 3 arrows
- Will have 15sec. to go from waiting line to shooting line.
- Will be following World archery rules
MAAPP form available