- This event has passed.
2023 Pa State Outdoor Championship
August 12 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$45
- Register online @
- Fee is $45 before July , 30 Late Fee $55 from July 31-Aug. 5, 2023
- All OUT of STATE archers need to register as a GUEST
- Middletown Archery is a Non-Smoking Facility
- No pets allowed except service dogs.
- Shooting Schedule is posted separately on Web Site.
- Parking~~Middletown Archery parking lot is limited. We will have a drop off area & you
will be parking across the street at Penncrest High School
- Check in – inside the archery range upon arrive.
- Food ~~ Concession stand will offer breakfast menu, lunch menu, sport drinks and water.
- Classifications will be mixed for Eliminations keeping Compound, Fix Pin, Recurve and Para
- Ex: Compound Cub Male & Female,
- Recurve Cub Male & Female,
- All Master Recurve together, etc.
- A General Meeting will be held during the break or after the tournament
- Qualification & Elimination Awards will be handed out at the end of tournament
- Refund will have a processing fee. No Refund after August 1, 2023.
- Everyone will be shooting a 72 arrow FITA qualifier at your distance and Elimination.
- Recurve and Barebow will be shooting on a 122cm multi-color target
- Compound and Fix Pin archers will be shooting on an 80cm multi-color 6 ring target
- We will be hosting an AB/CD line
- Will have 4 minutes to shoot 6 arrows
- Will have 10sec. to go from waiting line to shooting line.
- Will follow World archery rules
FITA Archers of Pennsylvania
Founded 1981 an NAA State Chartered Association
7:00am Check-in & Equipment Inspection
7:45am Opening Statements & National Anthem
8:00am 1st of 3 practice ends of practice following by official scoring
12:00pm Lunch break with General Meeting
1:30pm Elimination Round
Closing statements & Award presentations
Note: Times approximate. Schedule is subject to change.